I am not sure about you, but I associate smoothies with summer. Blending cold fruits into a smoothie in the winters is not something I think I will be able to do. I can try but don’t think it’ll work. In the cold, I want something to keep me warm- physically and psychologically. 🙂
So with the end of summer upon us, I am whipping up the last set of these nutrition packed smoothies and this one here is a super healthy & delicious Papaya Smoothie.
Here is how we make it:
- 1 ½ cup cubed papaya, chilled
- ½ inch piece ginger
- a few mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons low/ non fat yoghurt (or coconut milk/ almond milk to make it vegan)
- juice of half a lime
- ½ cup water or a few ice-cubes
- Blend the papaya, ginger, mint leaves, yoghurt, lime juice and water together.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves and there! Lunch is ready!
Like this smoothie? Check out some wonderful smoothies our “smoothie inspirer” (is that even a word?! but you get our point, right?) Patty whips up here! 🙂