Are you thinking this is some green blended up bitter health drink? Well, it is green, blended, healthy but it is also tasty and oh so tropical! It’s all about blending together the right ingredients in right proportions to make a delicious smoothie!
A big shout out to Patty again, for bringing the smoothie love to us! Smoothies do and will forever remind us of you (and Bailey). 😉
Amidst all the binge eating, we make sure we squeeze in some smoothie time! It’s such a great way to include fruits and vegetables in your diet. It’s also summer time and sometimes you just need some smoothie loving and here is one we made with ingredients we had at hand.
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 large kale leaf (you may use spinach instead)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- a few mint leaves
- Bring together all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth! As easy as 1-2-3!
- Top it off with some freshly chopped mango & enjoy!