Yet another feather added to our blogging cap! 🙂 We were just awarded the Sunshine Award by our lovely blogger friend, Apsara from Eating Well Diary. You gotta love her blog- full of healthy, wholesome, vegetarian and interesting recipes. Our favorite recipe from her blog, which we are yet to try, is the Eggless and Sugarless Whole Wheat Apricot Cupcakes. Thank you Apsara for giving this award to us. You would agree when we say that it is always so good to be recognized by the blogging community. We have made so many friends since we started and we are absolutely loving the love! 🙂
So, the rules are pretty easy for this one. If you do accept the award then:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog;
- Add the link of the award presenter’s blog who awarded you;
- Answer the questions the award presenter has set for you;
- Present the award to the blogs that you enjoy (preferably those who haven’t already received this award);
- Notify the awardees by leaving a comment on their blog and link their blogs on your post; and
- Create 10 questions for your awardees to answer.
So here are answers to Apsara’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Nikhil’s love for cooking and eating and my love for baking got us blogging. Also, since I wasn’t working for the first time in 6 years I had the time to experiment, travel and share our food stories so here is where we landed!
2. Sweet or Savory?
Aditi: As sweet as sweet can be 🙂
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
Aditi: Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. Don’t judge me please. I know I have already said yes to my dress a couple years back but I love weddings and everything associated with them! 🙂
Nikhil: Chopped on Food Network.
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
Aditi: A synonym for “out of the box” :p
Nikhil: Places to eat in Asheville. That’s going to be one of our stops on our next road trip.
5. Night In or Night Out?
Aditi: In summers, night out. In winters, night in watching a movie and having some popcorn!
Nikhil: After what Aditi said, I don’t have much of a choice. But well, I agree with her.
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write?
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
Aditi: My phone.
Nikhil: Car keys.
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
Aditi: Currently, anywhere warm 🙂
Nikhil: Spain’s countryside
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Aditi: Don’t need a specific superpower. A magic wand would be good though 🙂
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
A makeover, a variety of (healthier) recipes from our kitchen, healthier versions of desserts and fun stories from our travels.
We had so much fun answering these questions, hope you have as much fun reading them!
So our nominees for the Sunshine Award are… drumroll…..taaadddaaaa…..
Whitney at WhitBits Indian Kitchen
Gayatri at The Desserted Girl
Sadia at Savory and Sweet Food
Jillian at News Anchor to Homemaker
Christina from Bohemian on a Budget
Sue from Birger Bird
Justine at Eclectic Odds n Sods
Allison from Spontaneous Tomato
Priya from Kuch Banaya Jaaye
So for those bloggers who are the proud recipients of the Sunshine Award and who do accept it , here are your questions:
- If you could have just about anything to eat in one day without having to feel guilty, what are the top 5 things that you would eat?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written?
- Chocolate or chili?
- If you were to go on any reality TV show, what would it be?
- Other than blogging what do you do in your free time?
- Pink or Black?
- What was the last thing you googled?
- How would you like it if you had no phone and the internet for a day?
- What is your opinion on selfies?
- Where are you taking your next holiday?
That is all for us for now. Until, we meet (most of) you at Fiesta Friday, have a great day! Please do link us back when you post! We would love to read everyone’s answers 🙂