We all have been ranting about how cold it is around here and well it has been freezing, we’re not lying about it. So to get over the winter blues I decided to bring some spring home. I made Strawberry Orangeade. Yes, we’ve heard about Strawberry Lemonade but I thought of giving this classic drink a twist. Not only is it quick and easy, it is healthy and so so refreshing with that hint of mint! So, here is how I made it:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar, you may adjust this depending on how sweet you like your drinks
- 2 ½ – 3 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 ½ cups soda water
- A few mint leaves
- Mix the sugar and sliced strawberries together and set aside for about half an hour.
- After half an hour, blend the strawberries together with a few mint leaves in a mixer until smooth.
- Next, in a large pitcher or a bowl, strain the strawberry mix, add in the orange juice and soda water and mix well. Serve immediately.
Enjoy and drink away your winter blues!